Epiphone DR-500MCE NA B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Slight traces of use
- Masterbilt series
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid mahogany
- Neck: One piece mahogany
- Fretboard: Pau ferro
- Split-Diamond fretboard inlays
- Scale: 25.5"
- Bridge: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Dovetail neck joint
- Epiphone 18:1 vintage machine heads
- Nickel hardware
- ESonic2 preamp: Built-in tuner, Blend control, NanoMag neck pickup, NanoFlex bridge pickup, phase switch (requires 2x 2032 button cell batteries)
- 2x 6.3 mm jack outputs: Mono for fade-in signals or stereo for each pickup individually
- Colour: Natural
- Suitable case available under: Article number 187707 (not included)
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 314101 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!