Epiphone DR-500MCE VS
- Masterbuilt Series
- Solid sitka spruce top
- Back and sides: Solid mahogany
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Scale: 25.5"
- Rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Rosewood bridge (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Dovetail neck joint
- Epiphone 18:1 Vintage-style machine heads
- Nickel hardware
- eSonic2 preamp with built-in tuner, blend control, NanoMag neck pickup, NanoFlex bridge pickup and phase switch
- 2x 6.3 mm Jack outputs (mono for blending both signals or stereo for splitting the pickups)
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Suitable case (optional): 187707
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 240573 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!