Enttec PSAT PS1 5V
LED Pixel Driver with Built-in Power Supply
- Combines the PLink Injector with a power supply, resulting in less cabling
- Suitable for touring thanks to professional connectors and sturdy housing (truss mountable)
- Compatible with and an ideal complement to the Pixelator and Pixelator Mini
- Converts PLINK data to drive compatible pixel tapes and dots and provides them with power
- Each PSAT can drive up to 340 RGB single pixels (2 DMX universes)
- Supports data cable extensions up to 300 m via Cat6 cable
- Output voltage: 5 V
- Max. output power: 55 W
- Max. current output: 10 A
- Data input: PLink
- Output protocols: WS2811, WS2812, WS2812B, WS2813, SK6812, TM1804, TM1812, APA-104, 9PDOT (8-16 bit)
- Max. pixel output (RGBW): 256
- Max. pixel output (RGB): 340
- DMX channels: 1024
- Protection: IP20
- 1x RJ45 EtherCON connector
- 1x 4-pin XLR female (output)
- 1x Power Twist in
- 1x Power Twist out
- Dimensions: 124 x 44 mm
- Pixel breakout cable included
Note: Power Twist power cord not included.
|Construction Type||Power Supply & Controller|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438741 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!