Ethernet - Pixel Link Converter
- Converts DMX data sent over Ethernet into pixel data
- Ideal for LED pixel mapping in conjunction with Enttec Pixel Tape or Pixel Dots
- Up to 8160 pixels can be controlled
- 24 Pixel link (RJ-45) ports (data output only)
- Supports the following DMX over Ethernet protocols: ESP, Art-Net, sACN, KiNet
- Easy configuration via web browser
- LCD display for getting status information and data flow
- Depending on the connected Pixel Devices, the corresponding PLink Injectors (sold separately) are required for operation
- 19" Compatible
- Height: 32 mm
- Input voltage: 90 - 260 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 20 W
- Weight: 3 kg
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429389 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!