Enttec DIN-ODE Mk2
Open DMX Ethernet interface
- Single-Port DMX / RDM-to-Ethernet Node
- Compatible with Art-Net
- SACN and ESP DMX via Ethernet protocols
- Configurable via a web browser
- Supports RDM over Art-Net (Controller)
- Supports Art-Net 3
- HTP / LTP Merging: two DMX sources can be merged
- 1 x RJ45 connector (10/100 Mbps)
- Static or Dynamic (DHCP) IP configuration (DHCP by default)
- DIN Rail compatible
- Supports broadcast or unicast (input mode)
- Phoenix DIN connections
- Aluminium casing
- Power supply: 9 - 24 V DC (power supply not included)
|Type of construction||Rail mount|
|Connection for PC/Ethernet||RJ45|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 418534 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!