Electro Harmonix Triple Foot Controller
- Momentary (Unlatched) button
- Enables remote control of functions in pedals equipped with an external foot switch socket
- Depending on which pedal it is connected to, the Triple Foot Controller can control tasks such as setting the tap tempo, switching between programs, selecting modes and more
- Does not require a power supply
- Works great with the Electro-Harmonix Grand Canyon Delay & Looper, 720 Looper, Superego +, Synth Engine, Mod Rex Polyrhythmic Modulator, Super Pulsar Tremolo, and many other pedals and devices from Electro-Harmonix and other manufacturers
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 70 x 114 x 51 mm
- Includes stereo jack connection cable
|Shape||Floor Effects Pedal|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||75|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||January 2020|
Find Guitar Amp Footswitches
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 480433 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!