Electro Harmonix Chorus/Flanger/Phaser Pedals
10 results. Displaying items 1–10.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Chorus effect The classic chorus effect from Electro Harmonix has experienced a real renaissance in the 90's, after Kurt Cobain used it with his legendary band Nirvana. As it is adjustable in rate and depth, the Small Clone delivers...
- Analog chorus
- The legendary Kurt Cobain sound
- True bypass
Legendary Phaser The Electro Harmonix Small Stone was one of the first phasers available in the 70's and can be heard on countless recordings. As the competitors of that time, it comes with a control (rate, the speed of...
- Classic phaser sound
- True bypass
- Rate control
Electro Harmonix Eddy Vibrato/Chorus; effects pedal; Bucket-brigade based Vibrato and Chorus with an all Analog Signal Path; Envelope and EXP Pedal control over Modulation Rate and Depth expand the versatility of the Eddy’s classic sounds; LFO shape warping can take...
Effects Pedal Analog Chorus, Regulators for rate, Switch depth, Dimensions (WxDxH): 70 x 115 x 57 mm, Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative inside - not included,...
- Analog Chorus
- Regulators for rate
- Switch depth
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar & Bass 11 Varying modulation effects plus advanced functionality in one compact pedal, Tap Tempo, Momentary mode for seamlessly switching on effects for a quick accent, Controls: Depth, Rate, Mode, Volume/Colour, LED: Effect On,...
- 11 Varying modulation effects plus advanced functionality in one compact pedal
- Tap Tempo
- Momentary mode for seamlessly switching on effects for a quick accent
Flanger Effect This effect is best heard in the subtle beats that Mister David Gilmour has been using for decades (as of Animals) for his divine lead sound. The automatic sweep can be disabled in the "Filter Matrix Mode",...
- Digital effect with an analog sound
- No background noises
- Filter Matrix Mode
Effects Pedal The Good Vibes re-enacts the iconic Univibe effect of the 1960s, but with updated features that are tailored to the needs of modern players, Like the original, it uses photoelectric cells to create warm chorus and vibrato...
- The Good Vibes re-enacts the iconic Univibe effect of the 1960s, but with updated features that are tailored to the needs of modern players
- Like the original, it uses photoelectric cells to create warm chorus and vibrato with a flowing groove for the classic sound and responsiveness
- Controls: Volume, Intensity, Speed
Effect Pedal Fully analogue multi-effects processor with phaser, tremolo, vibrato and a neo-modulated wah, At the heart of The Worm is a specially designed sound modulator that creates oscillating effects, Controls: Rate, Range, Manual switch: Auto/Manual Exp, Mode, LED:...
- Fully analogue multi-effects processor with phaser, tremolo, vibrato and a neo-modulated wah
- At the heart of The Worm is a specially designed sound modulator that creates oscillating effects
- Controls: Rate, Range
Effects Unit for Electric Guitar Phaser, Legendary 1970 "Bad Stone" sound, With enhancements for today's guitarist, Controls: Rate, Feedback, Manual Shift, With auto / manual switch, Robust die-cast housing, True bypass, On/Off LED, Dimensions (W x D x H):...
- Legendary 1970 "Bad Stone" sound
- With enhancements for today's guitarist
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar 4 Independent modulation sections, Mod section offers vibrato, flanger, chorus / phaser, Trem section provides a tremolo effect, Pan section allows for stereo operation, Pan section functions as a further tremolo effect when in...
- 4 Independent modulation sections
- Mod section offers vibrato, flanger, chorus / phaser
- Trem section provides a tremolo effect
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!