Eich Amplification 110XS-4 Cabinet
- Lightweight design with 15 mm thick poplar plywood
- Speaker system: 1 x 10" Ceramic speaker TE10D-4 and 1x CT3 tweeter
- Off, half, full switch for the tweeter
- Amp fixing track
- Stainless steel bar for tilting the box in 45° monitor position
- Damping with nubuck foam
- Frequency range: 50 - 19,000 Hz
- Power rating: 300 W RMS
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Maximum level: 98 dB
- 2 Neutrik Speakon combo connections
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 35 x 38 x 35 cm
- Weight: 10.0 kg
- Handmade in Germany
|Max. Load||300 W|
|Speaker||1x 10" + Tweeter|
|Frequency range||50 Hz – 19000 Hz|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421152 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!