Ehrlund Microphones EHR-T
High End Studio Condenser Microphone
- With patented triangular double membrane Ehrlund capsule
- Especially suitable for recording
- Switchable characteristics: Cardioid, supercardioid, bi-directional and omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 7 - 87,000 Hz
- Processes all impedances without affecting the frequency response
- Noise signal distance > 7 dBA
- SPL: 125 dB
- 48V Phantom power necessary
- 5-Pin XLR connection
- Aluminium housing
- Microphone mesh made of hardened stainless steel
- Integrated microphone holder
- Dimensions: 60 x 155 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Handmade in Sweden
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429833 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!