Ehrlund Microphones EHR-M1
High End Studio Condenser Microphone
- With patented triangular Ehrlund capsule
- More robust version of the EHR-M with integrated dirt filter and high impact resistance especially suitable for touring and stage applications
- Especially suitable for overhead applications
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 7 - 87,000 Hz
- Processes all impedances without affecting the frequency response
- Noise signal distance > 7 dBA
- SPL: 125 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- 3-Pin XLR connection
- Aluminium housing
- Microphone mesh made of hardened stainless steel
- Integrated microphone holder
- Dimensions: 53 x 95 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- Handmade in Sweden
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429840 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!