Ehrlund Microphones EHR-D
Robust High-End Condenser Microphone
- With patented triangular Ehrlund capsule
- Especially suitable for loud signal sources such as drums, amps and wind instruments
- Integrated dirt filter and high impact resistance especially for touring and stage applications
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 7 - 87,000 Hz
- Processes all impedances without affecting the frequency response
- Noise signal distance > 9 dBA
- SPL: 135 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- 3-Pin XLR connection
- Aluminium housing
- Microphone mesh made of hardened stainless steel
- Integrated microphone holder
- Dimensions: 53 x 95 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Handmade in Sweden
|sales rank in this product group||318|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||January 2018|
Find Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 429857 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!