Fusion by GLP SimpleDesk 24 DMX Controller
DMX controlThe SIMPLE DESK 24 is a 19" 24 channel DMX control panel, which can also easily be used as a faderwing via LTP. Through the dip-switch on the backside, several start addresses can be defined in a simple way: the SIMPLE DESK 24 via a 3-pole, DMX input / output.
- Standard DMX-512 protocol
- 24 channel faders
- 2 LED display for channel display & DMX value
- 10 channel dipswitch for DMX start addresses
- Selectable DMX display for 0 - 255 and 0 - 100%.
- Up to 4 SimpleDesk 24s can be connected
- Usable with most DMX light desks
- LTP support in DMX mode
- 3 pin neutrik male & female In / Out
- Built-in power supply: 110 V - 240 V (50 - 60 Hz)
|DMX - Universes||1|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 317519 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!