Edition Peters Traditional Instruments
11 results. Displaying items 1–11.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Study Book for Learning the Violin 300 exercises and practical guidance to playing the violin, By Simon Fischer, Covers all areas of violin technique, For beginners and advanced players, Note! German language Contents: Right arm and...
- 300 exercises and practical guidance to playing the violin
- By Simon Fischer
- Covers all areas of violin technique
Textbook Violin Playing Volume 1, By Christine Galka: An introduction to curious adults, Specially designed for adult beginners or returnees, All titles are set in two voices, Incl. Piano accompaniment for some pieces, In German language From the content:...
- Violin Playing Volume 1
- By Christine Galka: An introduction to curious adults
- Specially designed for adult beginners or returnees
Sheet Music Book Jacques Féréol Mazas, Etudes Op. 36, Volume 1, Études spéciales, Etudes No. 1 - 30, For violins
- Jacques Féréol Mazas, Etudes Op. 36, Volume 1
- Études spéciales, Etudes No. 1 - 30
- For violins
Exercise Book for Violin
Exercise Book for Violin Scales and scale exercises for violin, By Simon Fischer, ISMN 9790014117665, Publisher No. EP11405, Format: DIN A4, 204 Pages, In German language
- Scales and scale exercises for violin
- By Simon Fischer
- ISMN 9790014117665, Publisher No. EP11405
Edition Peters That's Klezmer: 12 klezmer pieces arranged for 1 to 2 clarinets or violins, with piano accompaniment, by Peter Przystaniak, with inlaid voice for C instruments, additional separately available solo voices allow playing in the ensemble, ISBN 9790014109004, EP11109,...
Editions Peters Justus Johann Friedrich Dotzauer 113 Violoncello Etudes: Volume 1, No.1-34, edited by Johannes Klingenberg, ISMN 9790014042608, EP5956, DIN A4, 48 pages
Lessons for violin
Lessons for violin Kayser: 36 Lessons, opus 20, 36 Lessons for violin, By Heinrich Ernst Kayser, Edited by Hugo Seling, In standard notation, ISMN 9790014072001, Publisher No. EP9026, Size: 23.0 x 30.3 cm
- Kayser: 36 Lessons, opus 20
- 36 Lessons for violin
- By Heinrich Ernst Kayser
School for Violin St. Peter's violin school, Lessons Volume 1: Lessons for Violin, Edited by Klaus Hertel, Ulfert Thiemann and Klaus Hoene, ISMN 9790014077006, Publisher No. EP9492, Format: DIN A4 From the Contents: Elementary lessons for...
- St. Peter's violin school
- Lessons Volume 1: Lessons for Violin
- Edited by Klaus Hertel, Ulfert Thiemann and Klaus Hoene
Cello school Volume 1, An introduction for curious adults, By Julia Hecht
- Volume 1
- An introduction for curious adults
- By Julia Hecht
Edition Peters Jean-Louis Duport 21 Studies: 21 etudes for Cello, edited by Friedrich Grützmacher and Walter Schulz, ISMN 9790014011666, EP2508A, 23.2 x 30.3 cm
Edition Peters Recital Training Volume 1: 12 violins for 1 to 3 violins, pieces of the intermediate level, with practice instructions, in standard notation, ISMN 9790014110024. EP11291, DIN A4, in English and German, incl. CD with demo and co-playing versions...
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!