E Heinrichshofen Schools For Keyinstruments
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Keyboard Coursebook Course for getting into playing the keyboard - Volume 1, By Maria Swoboda and Christoph Lippert:, For all single-manual keyboards with automatic accompaniment, 56 Pages, ISBN 978-3-938202-11-1, Heinrichshofen N2271, Written in German language Contents: ...
- Course for getting into playing the keyboard - Volume 1
- By Maria Swoboda and Christoph Lippert:
- For all single-manual keyboards with automatic accompaniment
E Heinrichshofen Die Klavier-Fibel op.59, Eine Zeitgemäße Anleitung Zum Klavierspiel, By Willy Schneider: Method for piano, Finger exercises, Pieces from various epoques, Classical and Romantique miniatures, Folks pieces, Pieces for four hands, 76 pages, N 989, ISBN 978-3-938202-33-3, In German...
Music Book Dimbo's Keyboard Coursebook 1, By Uwe Heger: With 84 catchy, child-friendly and mostly well-known melodies, Learn quarter, half and whole notes as well as triplets and breaks, Note range c'-c" (white keys), For children from 5-6 years,...
- Dimbo's Keyboard Coursebook 1
- By Uwe Heger: With 84 catchy, child-friendly and mostly well-known melodies
- Learn quarter, half and whole notes as well as triplets and breaks
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany