DVD Lernkurs Tutorial Hands On Live Vol.2
- Hands On Ableton LIVE Vol. 2 Tutorial Video
- The second course from the Hands On Ableton Live series, is devoted to working in the Arrangement View of Ableton Live - so to speak, the application of Live as a classic sequencer
- Based on the first course, many other features and functions of Live are presented and explained in practice
- Suitable for Ableton Live 9 users
- System requirements: Windows PC from 1.6 GHz, min. 512 MB of memory, Mac from OS 10.x, min. 512 MB of memory, min. 1024x768 screen resolution, sound card and DVD drive
- Language: German
- Over 70 lessons with more than seven hours of running time
- Crisp videos in full resolution
- Integrated lesson descriptions
- Place your own bookmarks
- Search function to quickly find desired topics
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 253593 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!