Dunlop Heil Talk Box
Heil Talk Box
- The classic, original Heil Talk Box creates the 'vocal' guitar sounds used by Peter Frampton, Joe Walsh, Slash, Alice in Chains, Aerosmith and many others.
- Can be switched between the amp and the loudspeaker
- Connected between amp and speaker, the talk box uses a compression driver to send audio signal through a tube placed into the musician's mouth.
- By varying the resonating cavity (stoma) the signal obtains a speech-like modulation.
- A microphone is required to amplify the effect sound (not included)
Attention: Rattle in device is not a mistake, this is the filter in the tube insertion, it is free to be replaced when dirty!
- ♪♪ Voice Clavinet
- ♪♪ Voice Guitar
- ♪♪ Voice Guitar2
|Effect Types||Talk Box|
- Dunlop Miscellaneous Guitar Effects at a glance
- display Miscellaneous Guitar Effects in price range 200 € - 300 €
- go to product group Miscellaneous Guitar Effects
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Dunlop
- Dunlop Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Further Dunlop items
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany