Dunlop Crybaby GCB95 B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Slight traces of use
This is the original Wah pedal to create the vintage sounds of rock and roll. Stars like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani and many others have already used it
The Cry Baby GCB95 has the highest frequency range of all Dunlop pedals. This makes it particularly suitable for clean and distorted sounds, such as those legendary rhythmic stories as the Shaft soundtrack or the title melody of "The Streets of San Francisco"
Whaka, whaka, if you can coordinate hands and feet simultaneously (which requires a bit of exercise at the beginning), you can really get things going!
- Equipped with the legendary red Fasel coil
- 100 KΩ Hot Potz potentiometer ensures fast response of the Wah effect
- Hardwire bypass
- Sturdy metal housing
- Battery compartment below the pedal
- Power supply: 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply with 2.1 mm power connector - polarity: (-) inside (not included)
- Made in USA
- Compatible mains adaptor: Article Nr 409939 (not included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 102 x 254 x 64 mm
- Weight: 1.68 kg
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Wah Wah Pedal||Yes|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.