Duke Composite HG Double Bass 3/4
This composite bass is characterised by its light weight, very high stability, as well as its robustness to temperature- and weather changes.
- Size: 3/4
- Body, neck and fingerboard are made from the composite material GFRP (glass-fibre reinforced plastic)
- The warm, round, and full sound character of a wooden bass that is in no way inferior to a complete "woody"!
- Rockabilly string action - not suitable for jazz and classical music
- Carbon endpin
- Bridge is made from GFRP
- Plastic tailpiece
- Gut-a-Like strings
- Wooden sound post and bass bar
- Weight approx. 7.5 - 8.5 kg
- Colour: black high-gloss
- Manufactured by hand in Germany
|size / scale||3/4|
|height of the sides||20 cm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 320739 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!