Duke Composite HG Double Bass 3/4
This composite bass is characterised by its light weight, very high stability, as well as its robustness to temperature- and weather changes.
- Size: 3/4
- Body, neck and fingerboard are made from the composite material GFRP (glass-fibre reinforced plastic)
- The warm, round, and full sound character of a wooden bass that is in no way inferior to a complete "woody"!
- Rockabilly string action - not suitable for jazz and classical music
- Carbon endpin
- Bridge is made from GFRP
- Plastic tailpiece
- Gut-a-Like strings
- Wooden sound post and bass bar
- Weight approx. 7.5 - 8.5 kg
- Colour: black high-gloss
- Manufactured by hand in Germany
|size / scale||3/4|
|height of the sides||20 cm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 320739 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!