DR Strings Veritas Phosphor Bronze VTA-12
Phosphor Bronze Western Guitar strings
- Thicknesses: .012", .016", .024", .032", .042", .054"
- Round wound
- Robust and resonant sound
- Very stable, especially for alternative moods
- Accurate Core Technology: Reinforced and perfected hexagonal string core
- Up to 4 times longer life than normal strings
- No surface coating or treatment
- Made in USA
|Strength of the strings||0,012" – 0,054"|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 393402 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!