DPA 4099 Core Violin
Condenser Clip-On Microphone
- Designed specially for violins
- Directional characteristic: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz with 2 dB soft boost at 10 - 12 kHz
- SPL (sound pressure level): 142 dB
- Gooseneck length: 140 mm (suitable extension element for extensions of up to 220 mm available under Article Nr 294624)
- Detachable cable
- Cable length: 1.8 m
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (cable with 2.2 mm diameter available under Article Nr 289926)
- Improved microphone installation for even less structure-borne noise
- B+K connector
- Includes a special mounting system for violins and the DAD 4099 XLR phantom power adapter
- Matching case available under Article Nr 489538 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 434984 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!