Condenser Clip-On Microphone
- Especially for saxophone
- Characteristics: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz with 2 dB soft boost at 10 - 12 kHz
- Boundary sound pressure level: 142 dB
- Gooseneck length 140 mm (suitable extension to 220 mm available under Article Nr.
- Removable cable
- Cable length 1.8 meters
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (cable with 2.2 mm diameter available under Article Nr.
- Improved microphone suspension for even less structure-borne noise
- B + K plug
- Includes special mount for saxophone and DAD 4099 XLR phantom power adapter
- Suitable case: Art.
489538(not included in delivery)
Battery Powered No
Directional Microphone No
Stereo Pair No
switchable lowcut No
switchable pad No
Item number 434981
This is what customers who viewed this product bought
DPA Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones at a glance
Display Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones from € 500 - € 1000
Go to product group Microphones for Saxophone
Go to product group Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
Go to product group Microphones for Tuba, Euphonium ETC.
Go to product group Microphones
Show manufacturer details for DPA
DPA Microphones at a glance