DPA Components for Shure Wireless Systems
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Condenser Microphone Capsule Polar pattern: Supercardioid, SL1 adapter (Shure / Sony / Lectrosonics), Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Dynamic range typ.: 117 dB, Maximum level: 160 dB, Colour: Black Note: Requires 48 V phantom power
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- SL1 adapter (Shure / Sony / Lectrosonics)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Real Condensor Microphone Capsule
Real Condensor Microphone Capsule With natural sound characteristics and high level stability, Very good masking of ambient noise, Polar pattern: Super-cardioid, Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Equivalent noise level: 19dB (A), Dynamic range: 120 dB, Max. SPL: 160...
- With natural sound characteristics and high level stability
- Very good masking of ambient noise
- Polar pattern: Super-cardioid
Wireless Adapter For using the d:facto II capsule on the following wireless systems: Shure, Sony, Lectronsonics and Line6
- For using the d:facto II capsule on the following wireless systems: Shure, Sony, Lectronsonics and Line6
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!