Modular Reference Standard Microphone
- Pre-polarized double membrane
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 117 dB
- 48V phantom power
- Sensitivity nominal: 10 mV / Pa; -40 dB re. 1 V / Pa
- Equivalent noise level
- A-weighted: type. 20 dB (A) re. 20 μPa (max 23 dB (A))
- Black-matte housing
- Successor to the DPA 4011
- Dimensions: 19 x 198 mm
- Weight: 164 g
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 265215 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!