Standard Modular Reference Microphone
- Pre-polarised double diaphragm
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 114 dB
- Phantom power: 48 V
- Nominal sensitivity: ± 2 dB at 1 kHz: 40 mV / Pa; -28 dB re. 1 V / Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 16 dB (A) re. 20 μPa (max 18 dB (A))
- Housing: Black matte
- Successor to the d.DPA 4006
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 265213 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!