Dietrich Parts String Butler V3-Tremolo CH
Hardware to improve the tuning stability of electric guitars with tremolo
- Designed for guitars with 3L / 3R headstock machine head configuration
- Adjusts the position of the A, D, G, B strings to correct the string routing through the nut slots, thus preventing the guitar strings from getting stuck
- Greatly improves the tuning stability of your guitar and increases the sustain
- Maintains the tuning of the strings even during very intense guitar playing (also copes with extreme Bendings)
- Fast and easy installation
- Version V3 with minimum post distance 35 mm / maximum post distance 58 mm
- Colour: Chrome
Note: not compatible with machine heads with bushings
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 435125 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!