Dietrich Parts String Butler V2 CH
Hardware to improve the tuning stability of electric and steel-string guitars
- Designed for guitars with 3L / 3R headstock machine head configuration
- Corrects the position of the A, D, G, B string to corrects the angle of the strings as they pass through the nut, thus preventing the guitar strings from getting stuck
- Greatly improves the tuning stability of your guitar and increases the sustain
- Keeps the tuning of the strings even during very intense guitar playing (also copes with extreme Bendings)
- Fast and easy installation
- Version V2 with minimum post distance 44 mm / maximum post distance 58 mm
- Colour: Chrome
Note: not compatible with machine heads with bushings
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432430 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!