Dean Markley 2676 Blue Steel Bass MED
String Set for Electric Bass
- Thickness: Medium tension
- String thicknesses: .050, .070, .085, .105
- Scale: Long scale
- Material (winding): Stainless steel
- Winding type: Round wound
- Cryogenically frozen to -320 degrees F to tighten the molecules and minimise microscopic cracks
- Removes transient frequencies that produce harsh trebles and spongy basses, and produces a more even string
- Made in USA
|Strength of the strings||050 - 070 - 085 - 105|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 142131 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!