De Haske 20 Etudes For Vibraphone
School for vibraphone
- By Gert Bomhof and Hein de Jong
- 20 Vibraphone lessons for: Pedal use, mallet play, independent play of right and left hand, change of chord and melody playing
- Easy to moderate
- Publisher number DHP 0970889-401
- ISBN 90-73252-66-0
- Switch Over
- The Mallet Meeting
- Hit It (With a Smooth Bridge)
- Two Hands, One Mind
- Just a Little Melody
- The Mallet Monkey
- The Right or Wrong Song
- The Mallet Mouse
- How to Handle your Hands
- Contrary Movement
- The Blues Scale Blues
- Thirds and Sixths
- Floating' Vibes
- Moving Up and Down
- Five's the Limit
- F Forever
- Summer Waltz
- Funny Vibes
- Dampening All Over
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 324843 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!