DBX Zone Pro 1260 M
Zone Mix / Matrix System
- Device like 1261 but with display and control element
- The matrix is based on a total of 12 inputs (6 x balanced microphone/line / unbalanced line and digital SPDIF) and 6 outputs (all balanced line on terminal)
- ANC automatic adjustment to ambient noise level
- The very powerful DSP processor provides EQ, routing, dynamics and delay for each channel
- RS 232
- Construction type: 19", 1U
|19" Rack Compatible||Yes|
|Mono Input Channels||12|
|Stereo Input Channels||0|
|Number of Outputs||6|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 232141 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!