Daredevil Pedals Bootleg Dirty Delay
- Digital operation
- Built around the Princeton 2399 IC
- Designed to deliver classic sounds àla vintage tape delay
- Integrated dirt section delivers delays with additional gain
- Increasingly lo-fi-like sound and distortion of the repetitions the longer the delay time
- Tap Tempo via external footswitch (not included)
- True bypass
- Controls for Tone, Reps, Dirt and Blend
- Status LEDs
- Metal housing
- Bypass foot-switch
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input/output
- 6.3 mm TRS Tap input
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm coaxial connector, polarity (-) inside, not included)
- Power consumption: Less than 100 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 66 x 121 x 55 mm
- Weight: 250 g
- Hand-wired in Chicago, USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.