DAngelico Excel SS Iced Tea Burst
- Build: Semi hollow with centre block
- Top: Flamed maple, laminated
- Back and sides: Flamed maple, laminated
- 3-Ply neck: Maple / Walnut / Maple
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Mother-of-pearl split block fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Thin C
- 5-Ply body binding
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- 22 Frets
- 5-Ply Tortoise Scalini pickguard
- Pickups: 2 USA Seymour Duncan 59 humbucker
- 2 Volume knobs and 2 tone knobs (push/pull)
- 3-Way toggle switch
- EG2P Switchcraft socket
- D'Angelico stopbar bridge
- Grover Super Rotomatic machine heads
- Gold-plated hardware
- Colour: Iced Tea Burst
- Case included
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464073 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!