Cuntz Guitars CWG 23-2 Penelope Koa
- Back and sides made of solid flamed Koa
- Selected massive hazel oak cover
- Modified scalloped X bracing
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- Matte neck finish
- Neck / body transition on the 12th fret
- Maple / mother-of-pearl body binding
- Maple fretboard binding
- Scale: 630 mm
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Headstock with koa veneer and maple / mother of pearl binding
- Catalox bridge
- Saddle and bridge pad made from vintage bone with a special gliding properties
- Gold-plated Kluson machine heads with ebony knobs
- Active shadow design pickup system HFN with volume control
- Colour: Natural, high-gloss
- Includes Hiscox Pro Cuntz case
- Handmade in Germany
|Back And Sides||Koa, solid|
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 337383 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!