Visual Productions Cuelux Lighting Software
Lighting Control Software
- For PC/ MAC
- Probably the clearest light control software at an absolute super price
- The software comes with USB > DMX adapter and can be operated without additional dongles
- CUELUX is the first lighting control software running fluently on Windows and on MAC OS X
- Data output in DMX512 and Art-Net
- The cuelist system in Cuelux is based on the industry standard of the great light consoles GrandMa, Wholehog, etc.
- Features: Separate delay, fade in & fade out times
- An effect shape generator and programmer window
- CUELUX is pre-programmed already for many MIDI controllers (e.g. Behringer BCF 2000 with motor faders)
- iPhone remote integrated (other phones with browser)
- CUELUX is 100% touch screen compatible
- Languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch
- Max. 48 devices can be controlled (a 6-channel dimmer counts as one device)
- 64 Playback faders + 64 playback buttons
- USB Joystick support
|system software windows||Yes|
|system software MAC||Yes|
|Operating system iOs||No|
|Sound To Light||No|
|DMX channels with XLR||512|
|Max. DMX Channels In||0|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 228474 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!