Crown XLS 2502
DriveCore Power amplifier
- With Class-D circuit
- Amplifier modes: 2-channel stereo, mono bridged or Y mode
- Power: 2x 1200 W / 2 Ohm, 2x 775 W / 4 Ohm, 2x 440 W / 8 Ohm, bridged 1x 2400 W / 4 Ohm, bridged 1x 1550 W / 8 Ohm
- 24 dB Linkwitz-Riley crossover
- Input sensitivity 1.4 or 0,775 V
- Large front display for easy operation
- Black-Out mode automatically switches off the display
- Lock-Out mode against incorrect operation
- Remote power for remotely turning on and off
- PeakX limiter per channel
- Quiet, temperature controlled fan
- Robust metal chassis
- 5 status LEDs per channel
- Connections: XLR, jack and RCA inputs, 2x Speaker Twist and screw outputs
- Body shape: 19" / 2U
- Installation depth: 27.2 cm
- Weight: 4.9 kg
|Power (4 Ohms) per Channel||775 W|
|Rack Units||2 U|
|Amp Class||Class D|
|2 Ohm stable||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 372527 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!