Crane Song Syren
Tube Microphone Preamplifier
- In the 500 module format
- Microphone and DI input for instruments
- Reinforcement: max. + 65 db
- +48 V phantom power can be switched on
- Switchable pad: 0 dB, -15 dB, -25 dB
- Selected 12AX7 double triode with "Dual Gain Stage" circuitry
- High-pass filter: at 90 Hz with 24 dB / octave slope
- Frequency response: 6 Hz to 80 kHz
- Input transformer: Lundahl LL1576 (Mu metal shielded)
- Output transformer: Lundahl LL1585 (Mu metal shielded)
- Power Consumption: 100 mA
- Automatically back-up fuse
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 336074 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!