Crane Song Solaris
D/A Converter/ Monitor Controller
- 211 kHz/ 32-bit Quantum D/A converter (identical to Crane song avocet 2A)
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz
- All incoming digital signals are up-sampled for jitter reduction
- Digital inputs: AES (XLR), S/P DIF (coaxial), S/P DIF (optical), USB
- Analogue outputs: 2x Stereo line output (output 1 = variable balanced output with reference level of +24 dB, adjustable via front panel gain potentiometer, output 2 = with fixed reference level of + 18dB)
- Stereo headphone-output 6.3 mm jack
- Body shape: 19"/ 1 U
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||32 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||4|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 402160 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!