Crane Song Insigna
Tube EQ module for 500 series rack
- Discrete Class-A tube circuit
- Selected 12AX7 double triode
- "Negative Feedback Design" with buffered RC elements
- Three equalizer bands and low and high cut filters
- Transmission range: 1 Hz - 100 kHz
- Noise: -84 dBu, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum input level: +24 dBu
- Maximum output level: +25 dBu
- Input Impedance: 32 kOhm
- Output Impedance: 160 Ohm
- Output transformer: Lundahl LL1585 (Mu metal shielded)
- Grayhill rotary switch
- Bourns Potentiometer
- Power consumption: 120 mA
- Automatically back-up fuse
- Construction: API Series 500 format
|48 V Phantom power||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 370275 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!