Cordoba C 10 Crossover
- Size: 4/4
- Top: Solid european spruce
- Bottom made of solid Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Arched ebony fretboard
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 48 mm
- 19 Frets
- Nut and bridge inlays made of bone
- Rosewood bridge (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Cordoba machine heads, silver
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Colour: Natural, high gloss
- Cordoba soft case included
|Back and Sides||Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||48,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 343910 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!