Specialised Music Books
234 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Bjooks Patch & Tweak With Moog: book about Moog's line of semi-modular synths, over 100 patch and sound design tips, over 30 interviews with artists and makers, 50+ years timeline of Moog instruments, foreword by Hans Zimmer and contributions from...
Textbook On Effects Pedals By Kim Bjørn and Scott Harper, Concepts, purpose, history and creative possibilities of certain effects and pedal types, With numerous artist and manufacturer interviews, 800+ Guitar effects, Numerous colour illustrations, ISBN 978-87-999995-2-1, Format: 24.5 x...
- By Kim Bjørn and Scott Harper
- Concepts, purpose, history and creative possibilities of certain effects and pedal types
- With numerous artist and manufacturer interviews
Harmony The new standard work on jazz harmonics! Harmonica is only justified if it serves the purpose of hearing, for the analytic study of sounds remains a dead science, as long as it is not intended for practical application....
- From theory to improvisation
- From Frank Sikora
- Preparation of the relationship between theory and instrument listening
Practice Manual for Korg PA-4X Suitable for the Pa4X-MUSIKANT series, The Pa4X explained in a simple and easy-to-follow manner, Provides practical examples for many areas of application, Practical spiral-bound format for use directly on the instrument, Over 170 pages,...
- Suitable for the Pa4X-MUSIKANT series
- The Pa4X explained in a simple and easy-to-follow manner
- Provides practical examples for many areas of application
Textbook for Harmony A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz, ISBN 9783927190009, ISMN 9790700136000, Publisher Nr. AMA610101, Format: DIN A4, 150 Pages, This book is written in the German language Contents: The...
- A musical workbook for classical music, rock, pop and jazz
- ISBN 9783927190009, ISMN 9790700136000, Publisher Nr. AMA610101
- Format: DIN A4
Textbook for Music Theory Music theory for music theory and ear training examination D1, Publisher Nr. WH-921, This book is written in the German language, Includes CD with recordings for ear training, as well as a PDF file...
- Music theory for music theory and ear training examination D1
- Publisher Nr. WH-921
- This book is written in the German language
Textbook on Modular Synthesizers The new book about modular synthesizers, their makers and masters, By Kim Bjørn and Chris Meyer, Foreword by Suzanne Ciani, Edited by Paul Nagle, Full colour diagrams, Hardcover, 367 Pages, Dimensions: 245 x 245 mm,...
- The new book about modular synthesizers, their makers and masters
- By Kim Bjørn and Chris Meyer
- Foreword by Suzanne Ciani
Recording Textbook Special Thomann edition - revised edition 2014, By Karsten Dubsch, Basics of sound engineering at a glance, Components of sound studios simply explained, Installation: acoustics and ergonomics, Languages: German / English
- Special Thomann edition - revised edition 2014
- By Karsten Dubsch
- Basics of sound engineering at a glance
Textbook Everyone should be able to get a piece of the Real Book on the piano, guitar or whatever: That is precisely the goal of this book. Many different sub-regions such as, for example, Analysis, musical understanding and interpretation....
- In English
Textbook for Guitar Vaideology - Music Theory for Beginning and Advanced Guitarists, By Steve Vai, With many exercises and practical tips, ISBN 9781540030993, Publisher No. HL00279217, Format: DIN A4, 96 Pages, In English language From the Contents: ...
- Vaideology - Music Theory for Beginning and Advanced Guitarists
- By Steve Vai
- With many exercises and practical tips
Textbook For teaching music and for the D2 / D3 exam in music theory and auditory examinations of the Bayerischer Blasmusikverband (Bavarian Wind Music Association) and the VBSM - Verband Bayerischer Sing- und Musikschulen e.V. (Association of Bavarian Singing...
- For teaching music and for the D2 / D3 exam in music theory and auditory examinations of the Bayerischer Blasmusikverband (Bavarian Wind Music Association) and the VBSM - Verband Bayerischer Sing- und Musikschulen e.V. (Association of Bavarian Singing and Music Schools)
- Included: CD with exercises and solutions
- New 2012 edition
Tom Wheeler: The Dream Factory Fender Custom Shop This third in a series of hardcover books joins the award-winning titles The Stratocaster Chronicles and The Soul of Tone by author/historian Tom Wheeler., In nearly 600 pages, The Dream Factory...
- This third in a series of hardcover books joins the award-winning titles The Stratocaster Chronicles and The Soul of Tone by author/historian Tom Wheeler.
- In nearly 600 pages, The Dream Factory features hundreds of full-color photos of incredibly rare, collectible, and limited-edition handcrafted guitars.
- Learn how the Fender Custom Shop, originally intended to employ just two master craftsmen, grew into the most prolific custom instrument shop in the music industry.
Harmony for Guitar Introduction to music theory for guitarists, By Wolfgang Meffert, Paperback, ISBN 9783869470962, Publisher Nr. AMB3096, DIN A5, 168 Pages, This book is written in the German language
- Introduction to music theory for guitarists
- By Wolfgang Meffert
Quintenzirkel Recognize all keys, Cadences in major and minor, For piano, keyboard and guitar, Practical turntable shape
- Recognize all keys
- Cadences in major and minor
- For piano, keyboard and guitar
Poster Size: DIN A1, The most important relationships of harmony in clear graphics, Quintenzirkel, The major scales and modes, Chords and their inversions, Sketch, The steps chords of the major scale and the chord symbol fonts are displayed in...
- Size: DIN A1
- The most important relationships of harmony in clear graphics
Textbook The new book on electronic musical instruments, By Kim Bjørn and Mike Metlay, Artists, designers, producers and their instruments that shaped the world of electronic music, Format: 245 x 245 mm, 352 Pages, In English Songs: ...
- The new book on electronic musical instruments
- By Kim Bjørn and Mike Metlay
- Artists, designers, producers and their instruments that shaped the world of electronic music
Literature Finally, the long-awaited English edition of this historic Japanese book is here! The Beauty of the 'Burst pays tribute to Gibson's magnificent Sunburst Les Pauls made between 1958 and 1960, the most highly prized solidbody electric guitars ever....
- By Yasuhiko Iwanade
- With a foreword by Ted McCarty
- In English language
Textbook on harmony theory Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals, By Mathias Löffler, Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music, From basic musical knowledge to basic functional harmonics to modal harmonics and modal interchange, Working on three...
- Harmonics for beginners, advanced and near-professionals
- By Mathias Löffler
- Understand the sound world of rock and jazz music
Berklee Press The Berklee Book of Jazz Harmony: the method as taught at the Berklee College of Music, by Joe Mulholland and Tom Hojnacki, for all instruments, ISBN 9780876391426, HL00113755, A4, 264 pages, in English language
Microphone Guides This microphone guide is designed to help you get an overview and select the right products for your work, your hobby, your passion. Of course, this includes a good portion of background knowledge: Become a microphone expert!...
- Microphone types: dynamic, condenser, ribbon
- Polar patterns: cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Additional equipment: From pop filter to the preamplifier
Reference Book for PA Systems Special edition for Thomann, By Oliver Holzwarth, Live PA systems explained in an easy-to-understand manner, The fundamentals of acoustics, The components of a PA in detail, PA system set ups in halls for up...
- Special edition for Thomann
- By Oliver Holzwarth
- Live PA systems explained in an easy-to-understand manner
Profiler Guide Kemper Profiler Practice, By Chris Reiss, "Thomann Special" -Edition, Sound engineering knowledge in order to make the best use of the Kemper Profiling Amp, The profile of guitar amps, Editing the sounds, The Kemper Profiler, With professional...
- Kemper Profiler Practice
- By Chris Reiss
- "Thomann Special" -Edition
Reference Book for the Studio Handbook for sound engineers, Second revised edition, By Bobby Owinski, Introduction to the basics of mixing, 24 Interviews with renowned sound engineers, ISBN: 9783910098442, Format: DIN A4, Pages: 373, Note: Book is in the...
- Handbook for sound engineers
- Second revised edition
- By Bobby Owinski
Reference book for PSR-SX700/ 900 Practice Book 1 - Valuable Tips and Tricks, Topics explained in completed workshops, Topics: Screen operation, keyboard setup, personal user environment, Part Select, One Touch Setting, Registration Memory, 80 Pages, Ring binder, In German...
- Practice Book 1 - Valuable Tips and Tricks
- Topics explained in completed workshops
- Topics: Screen operation, keyboard setup, personal user environment, Part Select, One Touch Setting, Registration Memory
Guitar bookThe term 'Burst' was originally used to describe the Gibson Les Paul Sunbursts, built between 1958 and 1960. These guitars have definitely and sustainably influenced pop music - and still do! For the many guitar idols that...
- Stories around the Gibson Les Paul Sunburst
- From Vic DaPra
- Joe Bonamassa, Jimmy Page, Billy Gibbons, Kirk Hammett, Rick Nielsen, Waddy Wachtel, Slash, Steve Lukather, The Burst Brothers and many others give an insight into their "Burst World"
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!