Charvel Pro-Mod SD ST1 HH FR Old Yella
- Body: Ash
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: White dots
- Scale: 648 mm (25.51")
- Compound fretboard radius: 304.8 - 406 mm (12" - 16")
- Nut width: 42.86 mm (1.69")
- Floyd Rose 1000 Locking nut
- 22 Jumbo frets
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Alnico II Pro APH-1N (neck) and Seymour Duncan Custom Full Shred SH-10B (bridge) humbuckers
- Volume with push/pull function for coil split
- Tone Control
- 3-Way switch
- Milled Floyd Rose 1000 double-locking tremolo
- Charvel-branded die-cast machine heads
- Black hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: NPS .009" - .042"
- Colour: Old Yella
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 487410 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!