Celemony Melodyne 4 studio Upg. essent.
Upgrade from Melodyne Essential (Download)
- Intonation and Timing Correction Software and Plugin
- Upgrade from Melodyne essential
- Largely free mono- and polyphonic audio material processing on the frequency and time domain with superb sound quality
- DNA (Direct Note Access) technology allows to edit single notes inside chords played with instruments or ensembles
- Improves intonation and timing, phrasing and dynamic structure but preserves vitality and naturalness
- Creates doubling and additional voices
- Various algorithms can be selected depending on the source material: Melodic, percussive or universal
- Allows to edit tempo, pitch, vibrato, pitch drift, formant, volume, timing, time handles, attack speed ââand note separation
- Multitrack editing with variable viewing and editing options
- Sound editor allows intervention in the overtone
- Quantization to selectable reference track
- Macros for pitch and timing correction as well as quantization and scale correction
- Audio-to-MIDI function and MIDI file export
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS / ARA
- System requirements: From Win7 (32/64-Bit), from Mac OSX 10.6, Dual Core CPU, 4GB of RAM, registered version of Celemony Melodyne essential, Internet connection
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 402868 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!