Celemony Melodyne 4 studio Upg. editor
Upgrade from Melodyne editor (Download)
- Intonation and Timing Correction Software and Plugin
- Upgrade from Melodyne editor
- Largely free mono- and polyphonic audio material processing on the frequency and time domain with superb sound quality
- DNA (Direct Note Access) technology allows to edit single notes inside chords played with instruments or ensembles
- Improves intonation and timing, phrasing and dynamic structure but preserves vitality and naturalness
- Creates doubling and additional voices
- Various algorithms can be selected depending on the source material: Melodic, percussive or universal
- Allows to edit tempo, pitch, vibrato, pitch drift, formant, volume, timing, time handles, attack speed ââand note separation
- Multitrack editing with variable viewing and editing options
- Sound editor allows intervention in the overtone
- Quantization to selectable reference track
- Macros for pitch and timing correction as well as quantization and scale correction
- Audio-to-MIDI function and MIDI file export
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS / ARA
- System requirements: Win7 (32/64-Bit) min., Mac OSX 10.6 min., Dual-core CPU, 4GB of RAM, registered version of Celemony Melodyne editor, Internet connection
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397932 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!