Celemony Melodyne 4 editor Upg. assist.
Intonation and Timing Correction Software and Plugin (download)
- Upgrade from Assistant
- Largely free mono- and polyphonic audio material processing on the frequency and time domain with superb sound quality
- DNA (Direct Note Access) technology allows to edit single notes inside chords played with instruments or ensembles
- Improves intonation and timing, phrasing and dynamic structure but preserves vitality and naturalness
- Creates doubling and additional voices
- Various algorithms can be selected depending on the source material: Melodic, percussive or universal
- Allows to edit tempo, pitch, vibrato, pitch drift, formant, volume, timing, time handles, attack speed ââand note separation
- Macros for pitch and timing correction and quantization and scale correction
- Audio-to-MIDI function and MIDI file export
- Supported formats: standalone / VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS / ARA
- System requirements: min. Win7 (32/64-bit) / Mac OSX 10.6, dual-core CPU,> 4 GB RAM, registered version of Melodyne assistant, internet
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 412561 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!