Catalyst Audio Model 156V
- For mixing, shifting, compressing, amplifying and inverting control voltages
- Primarily for pitch signals and ideal as a supplement to the VCO Model 158 (Art.435737 - not included)
- Exact clone with discrete transistor design
- True to the original, the 1V / octave standard can not always be guaranteed
- 2 Channels with two inputs each
- Inverted input in channel B
- Faithful reproductions of the Buchla 100 series
- The opamps for level adjustment to the Eurorack system can be bypassed by implementing jumpers
- Width: 14 TE / HP
- Depth: 45 mm
- Power requirement: +35 mA (+12 V) / -0 mA (-1 2V)
|Width||14 TE / HP|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 435734 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!