TAP Preamps and Effects for Folk Instruments
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Octaver for clarinet and violin
Octaver for clarinet and violin Adds octaves up or down to the instrument signal, Octave up to several octaves above clarinet tone / violin possible, The processed signal perfectly follows the original note of the clarinet / violin and...
- Adds octaves up or down to the instrument signal
- Octave up to several octaves above clarinet tone / violin possible
- The processed signal perfectly follows the original note of the clarinet / violin and produces a realistic bass tone
Hall effect for Bouzouki Digital reverberator / reverb, For bouzouki and other similar folk instruments, Battery, Dimensions: 125 x 35 x 140 mm Connections: Line input, Line output Controls: Level: for the...
- Digital reverberator / reverb
- For bouzouki and other similar folk instruments
Preamp Dynamic, small preamplifier, Suitable for all pickups and transducers, Low impedance output, Suitable for all amplifier and console inputs, With volume and bass / treble controls, + / - 20 dB EQ, Works with 9 V battery, Dimensions:...
- Dynamic, small preamplifier
- Suitable for all pickups and transducers
- Low impedance output
AC adapter For all tap preamps and effects units, Power supply with stabilized output at 9 volts and constant current of 400 mA
- For all tap preamps and effects units
- Power supply with stabilized output at 9 volts and constant current of 400 mA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!