211 results. Displaying items 51–75.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Triton Audio FetHead Phantom, in-line microphone preamplifier, XLR 3-pole female XLR 3-pole male, ultra low noise Class A JFet amplifier, 18dB amplification (@3 KOhm load), 4 matched JFets, 48V Phantom Power, for condenser microphones, allows phantom power to reach...
Dual-Mono Microphone PreampThe Chandler TG2 mic preamp has evolved into the classic studio standard for microphone recordings of electric guitars in recent years. Both dynamic (e.g. Shure SM57, Sennheiser e906) as well as condenser microphones (Neumann U87, U47) or ribbon...
- Requires optional power supply PSU-1 Art. 194566 (not included), connection cable to the power supply is included
Portabler 2-channel mixer USB i/o and AES digital output, Pan switch per channel, MS matrix, Mic/line input transformer, Peak limiter per input channel, 48V or 12V phantom power supply, Highpass filter 80/160Hz, Mic/line/AES selectable XLR outputs bal. USB stream...
- USB i/o and AES digital output
- Pan switch per channel
- MS matrix
Preamp High-quality mobile mic preamp in effect pedal format, Works with dynamic microphones as well as condensers and ribbon microphones with a maximum of 65 dB amplifier, 48 V Phantom power, Instrument inputs and balanced inputs for line signals,...
- High-quality mobile mic preamp in effect pedal format
- Works with dynamic microphones as well as condensers and ribbon microphones with a maximum of 65 dB amplifier
- 48 V Phantom power
Really Nice Preamp Insider tip from the USA!, Small, but very powerful microphone preamp, Tonally extremely neutral, Seamlessly fits through the embedded insert into the FMRAudio RNC (optional) under Article Nr 179985 - together they make a channel...
- Insider tip from the USA!
- Small, but very powerful microphone preamp
- Tonally extremely neutral
Microphone Preamp & Edge Modeling MicrophoneEdge Modeling Microphone: Modeling microphone with 4 VST microphone replicas, Dual microphone capsules, Double-sided 6 μm gold-coated double membrane, Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional and figure-8 (this requires the Antelope Audio...
- Modeling microphone with 4 VST microphone replicas
- Dual microphone capsules
- Double-sided 6 μm gold-coated double membrane
Warm Audio WA73; 1-channel Mic-Preamp; British 1073-style; fully discrete Class A; Carnhill Transformers; 80dB of Gain (stepped gain switch); Tone Button (changes input transformer impedance); Polarity switch; +48v phantom power; 4 position inductor based hipass filter (50, 80, 160, 300...
Preamp / Compressor / Limiter / Di Box Tube preamp for mic / line signals with up to 80 dB, 12AX7a Tube, Optical compressor circuit, Phase reverse, Adjustable release time, 48V Switchable phantom power, LED Display for tube drive,...
- Tube preamp for mic / line signals with up to 80 dB
- 12AX7a Tube
- Optical compressor circuit
Mono Instrument - DI Preamplifier Pure Class A technology, With 6-way EQ, 9.5" 2 RU, Low noise instrument/DI preamplifier, +30 dB variable gain, High frequency filter, High level speaker input, LED signal, Dual microphone and line outputs, Colour: Black
- Pure Class A technology
- With 6-way EQ
- 9.5" 2 RU
1-Channel Solid State Mic Preamp XLR Microphone input, Hi-Z Instrument input on the front side, Balanced XLR outputs, TRS Insert to the output amplifier, Adjustable gain in 5 dB steps up to 60 dB, 1/4" - 10 dBV output...
- XLR Microphone input
- Hi-Z Instrument input on the front side
- Balanced XLR outputs
Recording Channel Tube device (4 triodes), Class-A circuit, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz +/- 1.5 dB, Microphone preamp: Microphone input with transformer / 48V / phase, True 48V phantom power, Phase switch, High-impedance instrument input (100 kOhm), Character...
- Tube device (4 triodes)
- Class-A circuit
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz +/- 1.5 dB
Summit Audio TD-100, tube pre-amp/DI box for instruments. Variable input impedance, XLR and headphone output, direct out, switchable ground lift, polarity switch. Dimensions: 9.5" x 1U. Handmade in USA.
Mic Preamp / Audio Ducker Mic preamps with automatic gain reduction (talkover), Sensitivity, Adjustable Rolloff and release time, Microphone input: XLR, AUX Input: RCA, Stereo in / output: RCA, Power supply included
- Mic preamps with automatic gain reduction (talkover)
- Adjustable Rolloff and release time
2-Channel Solid State Microphone Preamp High end microphone preamplifier, Complete balanced signal processing, 23 dB input & 32 dB output headroom, Gold plated contacts for sockets and switches, Stereometer tolerance max 0.04 db, Optional: BRUEL & KJÆR (DPA) +...
- High end microphone preamplifier
- Complete balanced signal processing
- 23 dB input & 32 dB output headroom
containing: Avalon VT-737SP, Neumann TLM 103 Studio Set, Cordial CTM 3 FM-BK
- Avalon VT-737SP
- Neumann TLM 103 Studio Set
- Cordial CTM 3 FM-BK
2-Channel Microphone Preamp / Compressor FET based, Usable as preamp, compressor or preamp + compressor, Class A microphone amplifier, Max. +60 dB, Phase reverse switch, 20 dB pad switch, 60 Hz switchable low-cut, + 48V phantom power switchable, High-impedance...
- FET based
- Usable as preamp, compressor or preamp + compressor
- Class A microphone amplifier
2-Channel Preamplifier Excellent allrounder for detailed recordings, e.g. vocals, drums, guitar, Sound captivates with clarity and warmth, Frequency range: 10 to 30000 Hz, Gain: 0 - 65 dB continuously adjustable, Switchable -10 dB PAD, Switchable phase reversal, THD +...
- Excellent allrounder for detailed recordings, e.g. vocals, drums, guitar
- Sound captivates with clarity and warmth
- Frequency range: 10 to 30000 Hz
8-Channel Microphone Preamplifier With ADAT interface, Eight full pipe mic amplifiers in class A technology, Up to 70 dB of gain, Controls for input gain and output level in each channel, Switchable pad, phase and low-cut filter on each...
- With ADAT interface
- Eight full pipe mic amplifiers in class A technology
- Up to 70 dB of gain
Preamplifier for Microphones or Line Signals Controls: Gain, DI Level, Volume, Balance, Intensity, Enhancer Intensity, Level, Bandwidth, Frequency, Switch: Line / Mic Phase, Enhancer On / Off, Equalizer Frequency Range, Phantom power, Bypass switch input (switch not included in...
- Controls: Gain, DI Level, Volume, Balance, Intensity, Enhancer Intensity, Level, Bandwidth, Frequency
- Switch: Line / Mic Phase, Enhancer On / Off, Equalizer Frequency Range
- Phantom power
containing: Focusrite ISA One Analog, Focusrite AD 430 MKII
- Focusrite ISA One Analog
- Focusrite AD 430 MKII
AMS Neve 1073SPX mono mic preamp & EQ unit, legendary 1073 microphone pre-amp & EQ Unit in a convenient 1U rackmount design, hand-crafted and hand-wired by Neve in Burnley, UK. +48V phantom power and phase reverse switch, high quality input...
1-Channel microphone preamplifier Characterful vintage sound, Discretely constructed OPA2 operational amplifier, American output transformer, +48 V Phantom power, Switchable phase reversal, -20 dB pad, Low Cut, Switchable input impedance, 1500 ohm to 300 ohm (LZ), LED meter, XLR microphone...
- Characterful vintage sound
- Discretely constructed OPA2 operational amplifier
- American output transformer
Avalon M5 Mono Black, Pure Class A Microphone Preamp - low noise mic preamp with DI instrument input, 2dB precision gain control, variable hi-pass filter, large VU & LED peak meter, 48V phantom power, phase reverse and pad. Dimensions: 9.5"/2U,...
Tube Microphone / Line / Instrument Preamplifier De-esser / compressor / limiter with ARC noise gate and 3-band EQ with FET distortion, Switchable: 48V phantom power, phase reverse, high pass filter, Separate distortion control, Instrument input 6.3 mm jack...
- De-esser / compressor / limiter with ARC noise gate and 3-band EQ with FET distortion
- Switchable: 48V phantom power, phase reverse, high pass filter
- Separate distortion control
2-Channel Gain Amplifier +25 dB for dynamic or passive ribbon microphones, To be used in conjunction with a microphone amplifier with standard phantom power on mixers/preamplifiers/audio interfaces with mic input, Requires phantom power, 2 x XLR input and output,...
- +25 dB for dynamic or passive ribbon microphones
- To be used in conjunction with a microphone amplifier with standard phantom power on mixers/preamplifiers/audio interfaces with mic input
- Requires phantom power
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
- New products
- Top Sellers
- Hot Deals