Shure Product Overview
933 results. Displaying items 201–225.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
UHF Diversity 9,5" Illuminated display with low-battery, group and channel indicator, 960 Switchable frequencies, Frequency scan, Frequency transmission from receiver to sender over infrared, Pilot tone, Jack and XLR outputs, Detachable antennas (BNC) and volume control on the back,...
- Illuminated display with low-battery, group and channel indicator
- 960 Switchable frequencies
- Frequency scan
Wireless-System SM Presenter Series, Digital 2.4GHz wireless system with GLXD1 pocket transmitter and 1x WL185 lavalier microphone, Up to 8 systems simultaneously, Automatic frequency setup, Pilot tone, Microprocessor driven antennae-diversity, Battery indicator in hours and minutes, Remote controlled transmitter-gain,...
- SM Presenter Series
- Digital 2.4GHz wireless system with GLXD1 pocket transmitter and 1x WL185 lavalier microphone
- Up to 8 systems simultaneously
Connector Cable Connectors: 4-pin TQG to 6.3 mm jack mono, Length: 78.5 cm, Colour: Black
- Connectors: 4-pin TQG to 6.3 mm jack mono
- Length: 78.5 cm
- Colour: Black
Dynamic Instrument MicrophoneWith its compact design, the Beta 56 A is the ideal choice for use on drum sets and other instruments. The extremely uniform supercardioid pattern throughout the entire frequency range stands for high feedback safety with the greatest...
- Ideal instrument controlling eg for toms, snare, percussion
- Integrated, adjustable stand adapter with integral XLR connector for easy installation and maximum flexibility.
UHF In-Ear Wireless System P3T InEar Transmitter Frequency range: T11 (863 - 865 mHz), Stereo transmitter with 24-Bit audio processing, Audio reference companding, Very wide stereo separation, MixMode function, Infrared transmission from sender to receiver,...
- Frequency range: T11 (863 - 865 mHz)
- Stereo transmitter with 24-Bit audio processing
- Audio reference companding
In-Ear Funk Set Complete system consists of In-Ear UHF transmitter, In-Ear UHF pocket receiver and In Ear headphones, Frequency band H2: 518 - 554 MHz) In-Ear UHF Transmitter: Design: 9.5" /1U, 8x Switchable frequencies, 4x Systems...
- Complete system consists of In-Ear UHF transmitter, In-Ear UHF pocket receiver and In Ear headphones
- Frequency band H2: 518 - 554 MHz)
- Design: 9.5" /1U
Wireless system SM Headset system, Dual UHF wireless system with 2x BLX1 bodypack transmitter and 2x SM35 cardioid condenser headset microphone, Up to 3 systems in parallel, Pilot tone, Microprocessor controlled internal antenna diversity, QuickScan frequency selection to locate...
- SM Headset system
- Dual UHF wireless system with 2x BLX1 bodypack transmitter and 2x SM35 cardioid condenser headset microphone
- Up to 3 systems in parallel
Condenser Headset Microphone Ideal for use in the gym, Made with water resistant materials, Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Frequency range: 45 - 20,000 Hz, -50 dBV/Pa, 145 dB SPL max, 4-Pin Shure TA4F TQG plug, Weight: 60 g, Colour: Black,...
- Ideal for use in the gym
- Made with water resistant materials
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
Condenser headset microphone For speaking and singing applications, Suitable for loud stage environments, Characteristic: Cardioid, Frequency range: 45 - 20,000 Hz, -59 dBV/Pa, 153 dB SPL max, Weight: 72 g, 4-Pin Shure TQG, Colour: Black, Incl. Foam windscreen
- For speaking and singing applications
- Suitable for loud stage environments
- Characteristic: Cardioid
UHF In-Ear Wireless System
UHF In-Ear Wireless System Consisting of P3T in-ear transmitter, 2x P3RA metal in-ear receivers and 2x Shure SE215CL earphones, Frequency range: K3E (606-630 MHz), Stereo transmitter with 24-bit audio processing, Audio reference companding, Very wide stereo separation, MixMode function,...
- Consisting of P3T in-ear transmitter, 2x P3RA metal in-ear receivers and 2x Shure SE215CL earphones
- Frequency range: K3E (606-630 MHz)
- Stereo transmitter with 24-bit audio processing
UHF Wireless System with Beta 58 Handheld Transmitter Beta Vocal Series, Simultaneously up to 3 systems, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity, Quick scan feature to find free frequencies, Dynamic Beta 58 microphone capsule, 50-16000 Hz, Supercardioid, 9.5" 1U Metal...
- Beta Vocal Series
- Simultaneously up to 3 systems
- Pilot tone
Portable DAC Headphone Amplifier 3.5 mm Headphone output, Integrated 4-band parametric EQ, Switchable presets: Flat, Low Boost, Vocal Boost, Loudness, De-Ess, Digital audio input via USB, 16/24-Bit, 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 KHz Sample rate, Analogue 3.5...
- 3.5 mm Headphone output
- Integrated 4-band parametric EQ
- Switchable presets: Flat, Low Boost, Vocal Boost, Loudness, De-Ess
Artificial Leather Pouch With zipper, Suitable for Shure SM 58, Beta58, SM 57 and many more, Dimensions: 25 x 11 cm, Colour: black
- With zipper
- Suitable for Shure SM 58, Beta58, SM 57 and many more
- Dimensions: 25 x 11 cm
Digital UHF Wireless System with pocket transmitter and lavalier microphone
Digital UHF Wireless System with pocket transmitter and lavalier microphone Frequency band S50: 823-832 MHz and 863-865 MHz, 24 Bit / 48 kHz audio signal, AES-256 encryption for tap-proof transmission, Up to 72 MHz bandwidth, 22 Compatible channels in...
- Frequency band S50: 823-832 MHz and 863-865 MHz
- 24 Bit / 48 kHz audio signal
- AES-256 encryption for tap-proof transmission
UHF Wireless System Beta instrument series, BLX1 Pocket transmitter, Beta98 H/C Clip microphone, Up to 3 systems simultaneously, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity, Quick-Scan function for free frequency detection, Condenser clip microphone, 20 - 20,000 Hz, Cardioid, Plastic receiver,...
- Beta instrument series
- BLX1 Pocket transmitter
- Beta98 H/C Clip microphone
High-end Condenser Vocal Microphone For live applications, Dual diaphragm, Supercardioid/cardioid switchable, Frequency response: 50 - 20.000 Hz, Sensitivity: -51 dBV/Pa / 2.81 mV/Pa, Maximum SPL: 94 dB SPL - 152 dB max., Diecast metal housing, Minimal handling noise, Great...
- For live applications
- Dual diaphragm
- Supercardioid/cardioid switchable
Microphone clamp for drum mounting Rim clamp, Particularly suitable for Beta 56
- Rim clamp
- Particularly suitable for Beta 56
containing: Shure SM 48 LC, Millenium MS 2005, pro snake TPM 6
- Shure SM 48 LC
- Millenium MS 2005
- pro snake TPM 6
Dynamic Microphone The dynamic Beta 57A proves its exceptional versatility in its transmission of acoustic and electric instruments, as well as as a vocal microphone. Its supercardioid polar pattern extends over the entire frequency range and guarantees high gain...
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimized frequency range for drums, guitars, vocals and wind instruments in studio quality.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern for high gain-before-feedback at maximum gain, and maximum suppression of background noise.
Shure KSE 1200, electrostatic InEar-System with Single-Microdriver earphone and DAC-preamp, highest sound qualitiy, ultrathin membrane, Kevlar reinforced cable for a long lifetime, 10 - 50.000 Hz, 113 dB SPL max, weight 44 Gamm, Lemo-connector, up to 37 dB isolating, KSA1200...
Dual UHF Wireless System With 1x BLX1 bodypack transmitter, SM Series Combo, 1x SM58 handheld transmitter and 1x WL185 lavalier, Simultaneously up to 3 systems, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity, Quick scan feature searches for available frequencies, Condenser microphone...
- With 1x BLX1 bodypack transmitter
- SM Series Combo
- 1x SM58 handheld transmitter and 1x WL185 lavalier
Condenser Neck Worn MicrophoneThe Shure WCM16 is a neckband microphone with a permanently polarised condenser capsule specially designed for artists, lecture speakers and others, which combine the highest transmission quality with maximum freedom of movement when wirelessly using the microphone....
- Subminiature electret-condenser capsule
- Hypercardioid characteristic
- For wireless use with 1.5 m long, highly flexible cable and miniature TA4F connector for connection to Shure pocket transmitter.
Handheld Transmitter For SLX series, Beta 58A Microphone, Dynamic, Supercardioid, Display with group, channel and battery indicator, Frequency transmission from receiver over infrared, 960 Switchable frequencies, Pilot tone, Lock option for Menu and On/Off switch, 2x 1.5 V Batteries,...
- For SLX series
- Beta 58A Microphone
containing: Shure SH55 Series II, K&M 260/1, the sssnake SM10 BK, K&M 215
- Shure SH55 Series II
- K&M 260/1
- the sssnake SM10 BK
UHF Handheld transmitter SM58 Microphone, From BLX Series, 50 - 15.000 Hz, Cardioid, Powered by 2x AA batteries, Frequency range S8 823 - 832 MHz
- SM58 Microphone
- From BLX Series
- 50 - 15.000 Hz
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany