Shure Product Overview
931 results. Displaying items 176–200.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Audiophile Phono Cartridge With elliptical needle grinding, Linear frequency range, Minimal record wear, Dynamic stabilizer damper/de-staticizer, Mounting block made of diecast aluminium, Side-Guard stylus protection system, Optimum tracking force range:1.25 grams, Frequency range: 20 Hz to 22 kHz, Weight:...
- With elliptical needle grinding
- Linear frequency range
- Minimal record wear
Gooseneck table condenser microphoneThe Microflex miniature gooseneck microphones are permanently polarized condenser microphones offering a high degree of flexibility through freely adjustable goosenecks and exchangeable condenser capsules with different directional characteristics. The cardioid (C), supercardioid (S) and omnidirectional (O) capsules...
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- With a very slim gooseneck (30.5 cm long)
- Programmable switch and LED
Digital UHF Receiver
Digital UHF Receiver Frequency band: K51 (606 - 670 MHz), 24 bit / 48 kHz audio signal, AES-256 Encryption for secure wireless transmission, Up to 72 MHz switching bandwidth, 22 compatible channels per 8 MHz TV band, 9.5" housing,...
- Frequency band: K51 (606 - 670 MHz)
- 24 bit / 48 kHz audio signal
- AES-256 Encryption for secure wireless transmission
UHF Wireless SM8 Wireless Microphone System Frequency range: M17 (662-686 MHz), The starting point of the wireless Shure SM58, The most famous vocal microphone, Very simple setup and operation of the radio system, Reliable radio transmission, QuickScan finds the...
- Frequency range: M17 (662-686 MHz)
- The starting point of the wireless Shure SM58
- The most famous vocal microphone
Condenser earset microphone Flexible earset, Fixed robust cable, Characteristic: Omnidirectional, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, 107 dB SPL Max, Plug: 4-Pin Shure TQG, Weight: 19.76 g, Colour: Beige, Incl. Bag WA153, 3 x windshield and clip
- Flexible earset
- Fixed robust cable
- Characteristic: Omnidirectional
UHF Wireless System With BLX1 pocket transmitter and MX153 ear strap microphone, SM Presenter Series, Up to 7 systems simultaneously, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity, Quick-Scan function for free frequency detection, Condenser Earphone Microphone MX153: 20-20,000 Hz, omnidirectional, Plastic...
- With BLX1 pocket transmitter and MX153 ear strap microphone
- SM Presenter Series
- Up to 7 systems simultaneously
UHF Bodypack From BLX Series, 4 pin TQG connector, Powered by 2x AA batteries, Frequency range S8 823 - 832 MH
- From BLX Series
- 4 pin TQG connector
- Powered by 2x AA batteries
Windscreen Fitting for: 515, 565, 588, BG1, BG2, BG3, SM58, beta58, PG58, Colour: Black
- Fitting for: 515, 565, 588, BG1, BG2, BG3, SM58, beta58, PG58
- Colour: Black
Shock Mount Made of rubber for SM81, KSM 141 and KSM 137
- Made of rubber for SM81, KSM 141 and KSM 137
Replacement ear tips For the following Shure in-ear headphones: E1, E3, E4, E5, SCL3, SCL4, SCL5, SE110, SE210, SE310, SE420, SE530, SE115, SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, SE846, Material: Foam, Size: M, Color: Black, Contents: 5 pairs, Includes cleaning tool,...
- For the following Shure in-ear headphones: E1, E3, E4, E5, SCL3, SCL4, SCL5, SE110, SE210, SE310, SE420, SE530, SE115, SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, SE846
- Material: Foam
- Size: M
Table Stand For the gooseneck microphone Centraverse CVG12 and CVG18, Colour: Black, Includes 3.67 m long XLR cable
- For the gooseneck microphone Centraverse CVG12 and CVG18
- Colour: Black
- Includes 3.67 m long XLR cable
Digital UHF Wireless System Beta58 capsule, Polar pattern: Super cardioid, 120 dB Dynamic range, Audio signal: 24-Bit / 48 kHz, AES-256, Up to 72 MHz switching bandwidth, 22 Compatible systems per 8 MHz bandwidth, Switchable transmitter power 1/10 mW,...
- Beta58 capsule
- Polar pattern: Super cardioid
- 120 dB Dynamic range
Adapter XLR to USB interface, For PC and Mac, Adapts an XLR microphone to USB for direct connection to the USB port, Latency-free interception during recording, Monitor Mix Control, 3.5mm headphone output with volume control, Integrated microphone preamp, +48...
- XLR to USB interface
- For PC and Mac
- Adapts an XLR microphone to USB for direct connection to the USB port
containing: Shure SM58 LC, K&M 210/2 Black, pro snake TPM 10
- Shure SM58 LC
- K&M 210/2 Black
- pro snake TPM 10
Stereo Pair Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones Optimized for acoustic instruments, Neutral and precise sound for stage and studio applications, Ideal for overhead, hi-hat, piano, choir and orchestra and acoustic stringed instruments, Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass...
- Optimized for acoustic instruments
- Neutral and precise sound for stage and studio applications
- Ideal for overhead, hi-hat, piano, choir and orchestra and acoustic stringed instruments
Artificial Leather Pouch for Handheld Transmitter For Shure handheld transmitters, Zipper, Colour: black, Dimensions: 330 x 110 mm
- For Shure handheld transmitters
- Colour: black
Wireless Instrument System GLXD Advanced Instrument System, Digital 2.4 GHz wireless system consisting of 9.5 "receiver GLXD4RE, pocket transmitter GLXD1 and guitar cable WA 302, Up to 11 systems simultaneously, Up to 9 systems under typical conditions with WLAN...
- GLXD Advanced Instrument System
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless system consisting of 9.5 "receiver GLXD4RE, pocket transmitter GLXD1 and guitar cable WA 302
- Up to 11 systems simultaneously
Attenuator/In-line Attenuator Switchable -15/-20/-25 dB, Adapter with XLR male/female, Prevents input overloads at high levels, Also suitable for use with phantom power
- Switchable -15/-20/-25 dB
- Adapter with XLR male/female
- Prevents input overloads at high levels
In-Ear UHF Transmitter 8 Switchable frequencies, 4 Systems in parallel, Single-channel wireless transmission, Internal mixer with two inputs as XLR / TRS combo jacks, Two XLR split outputs, Internal limiter, Headphones adjustable (6.3 mm), Input level adjustable, Antennas on...
- 8 Switchable frequencies
- 4 Systems in parallel
- Single-channel wireless transmission
Large diaphragm condenser recording microphone with digital USB- and Lightning cables For PC, Mac, iOS devices with Lightning connector and Android, Retro design, 24-bit / 48 kHz, Integrated tabletop kickstand and microphone stand adapter, Switchable DSP modes: Speech, Vocals,...
- For PC, Mac, iOS devices with Lightning connector and Android
- Retro design
- 24-bit / 48 kHz
Condenser headset microphone For speaking and singing applications, Suitable for loud stage environments, Characteristic: Cardioid, Frequency range: 45 - 20,000 Hz, -59 dBV/Pa, 153 dB SPL max, Weight: 72 g, 4-Pin Shure TQG, Colour: Black, Incl. Foam windscreen
- For speaking and singing applications
- Suitable for loud stage environments
- Characteristic: Cardioid
UHF Wireless System Beta instrument series, BLX1 Pocket transmitter, Beta98 H/C Clip microphone, Up to 3 systems simultaneously, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled antenna diversity, Quick-Scan function for free frequency detection, Condenser clip microphone, 20 - 20,000 Hz, Cardioid, Plastic receiver,...
- Beta instrument series
- BLX1 Pocket transmitter
- Beta98 H/C Clip microphone
Reference Recording and Mastering Headphones Open, Circumaural, Dynamic, Neodymium magnet, Nominal impedance: 65 Ohm, Max. input level: 1000 mW, Frequency range: 10 - 30000 Hz, Sound pressure level: 96 dBV, Dual-exit cable, Detachable cable, Cable length: 2.1 m, 3.5mm...
UHF In-Ear Wireless System
UHF In-Ear Wireless System Consisting of P3T in-ear transmitter, 2x P3RA metal in-ear receivers and 2x Shure SE215CL earphones, Frequency range: K3E (606-630 MHz), Stereo transmitter with 24-bit audio processing, Audio reference companding, Very wide stereo separation, MixMode function,...
- Consisting of P3T in-ear transmitter, 2x P3RA metal in-ear receivers and 2x Shure SE215CL earphones
- Frequency range: K3E (606-630 MHz)
- Stereo transmitter with 24-bit audio processing
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany