Schott Product Overview
511 results. Displaying items 226–250.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Schott Piano Kids Vorspielbuch 1, By Hans-Günter Heumann: First recital pieces for piano with 2 and 4 hands, According to the method "Piano Kids" Volume 1 (#171794), Classical music, Pop,Rock, Jazz, Folk, Children's songs, A4 horizontal format, 47 pages, ED22641,...
Schott Flute Library: Original pieces for flute and piano, A selection from 300 years of flute history, Edited by Elisabeth Weinzierl and Edmund Wächter, Solo flute parts and piano accompaniments included, 100 pages, A4 size, ED22074, ISBN 978-3-7957-4482-3, Intermediate level
Schott Top 100 Hit Collection 76: Songbook containing 8 chart hits, 2 in 1: as well arrangement for piano as arrangement for melody written for keyboard,guitar,voice,flute or violin, 72 pages, MF2076, ISBN 978-3-7957-0947-1, Easy to intermediate level, Including lyrics and...
Rock & Pop Guitar Coursebook Volume 2 of the coursebook for beginners, Suitable for electric guitar as well as steel string and classical guitar, With fingering chart and demo CD, 112 Pages, ISBN 978-3-7957-5108-1, With notes and tablature, In...
- Volume 2 of the coursebook for beginners
- Suitable for electric guitar as well as steel string and classical guitar
- With fingering chart and demo CD
Transverse Flute School
Transverse Flute School Volume 2 - for beginners from 7 years, By Gefion Landgraf, For individual and group lessons, Compositions, simple exercises and a practice-oriented, clearly structured concept, Range up to f''', Major keys up to 3 sharps and...
- Volume 2 - for beginners from 7 years
- By Gefion Landgraf
- For individual and group lessons
Schott Best Of Flute Classics, By Gefion Landgraf: 10 famous concerts pieces from 4 centuries for flute and piano,partly plus basso continuo, Original works from Baroque music to modern music, 190 pages, A4 format, ED22059, ISBN 978-3-7957-4971-2, Intermediate level
Study book for learning the violin Note: Book is in the German language In "Die fröhliche Violine", the fun of learning is at the forefront of learning the violin. Playful first steps with the instrument...
- For the beginners
- By Renate Bruce Weber
- Incl. a practice CD
Schott Das Orff-Schulwerk neu entdecken-Orff unterrichten, Von Polo Vallejo und Rainer Kotzian: Developed teaching models of 15 songs, Incl.DVD with videos,audio examples and PDF files, For children at the age of four to ten, 132 pages, ED22156, ISBN 978-3-7957-1098-9, In...
Songbook for recorder
Songbook for recorder 60 Easy pieces for 1-4 recorders (S, SS, SA, SSS , SATB) for soprano recorder and piano, By Barbara Handley, Can be used in combination with the recorder book Schott Blockflöte Spielen Hobby 1 (Article Nr...
- 60 Easy pieces for 1-4 recorders (S, SS, SA, SSS , SATB) for soprano recorder and piano
- By Barbara Handley
- Can be used in combination with the recorder book Schott Blockflöte Spielen Hobby 1 (Article Nr 381530)
Songbook For piano, voice and guitar, The greatest hits playfully easy, With lyrics and accompaniment chords, ISBN 978-3-7957-8902-2, 32 Pages, Language: German Songs: Auf uns (Andreas Bourani), Traum (Cro), Atemlos durch die Nacht (Helene Fischer), St.Pauli...
- For piano, voice and guitar
- The greatest hits playfully easy
- With lyrics and accompaniment chords
Textbook 36 Melodic and easy etudes for violin, Arpeggio, Chromaticism, Double stops, Fluency, Shifting, Legato, Dotted rhythm, String change, Bowings, Trill, Proposals, Original preliminaries by Charles Dancla, For beginners from the second year, returnees or transferers
- 36 Melodic and easy etudes for violin
Keyboard Method Keyboard Method for teaching and private study - Volume 3, Made by Axel Benthien, Understand music and play immediately, ISBN 978-3-7957-5062-6, ED 7282, 64 pages, In German Note: Edition without accompanying CD Subjects: ...
- Keyboard Method for teaching and private study - Volume 3
- Made by Axel Benthien
- Understand music and play immediately
Coursebook for Piano / Keyboard Beginners' Coursebook, A quick and easy start for everybody, Clearly set out fundamental course, The most important techniques based on well-known melodies and songs, Format: DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-7957-8950-3, publisher no. MF3701, 46 Pages,...
- Beginners' Coursebook
- A quick and easy start for everybody
- Clearly set out fundamental course
Schott Klassik meets Jazz (Piano): 20 famous classical pieces, Original version and jazzy arrangements for Piano solo, Incl.CD with demo tracks, 90 pages, A4 size, ED20177, ISBN 978-3-7957-5847-9, Intermediate level
Schott Gitarren Spicker, Gitarren Spicker: Fingering chart for all types of guitars, With fingerings, Alternatives for each chord, Open chords, Powerchords, In German language
Schott Crashkurs Gehörbildung: Crash course ear training, Melodics,harmonics,rhythm,cadenzas,sequences, By Ute Ringhandt, Examples,exercises and answers, For self-study,single or group lessons, Incl.mp3-CD with audio examples plus PDFs with exercises and answers, Pocket book, 108 pages, ED22742, ISBN 978-3-7957-1194-8, In German language only,...
School for recorder Volume 1 of the series "Playing recorder - my most beautiful hobby", By Barbara Hintermeier, Modern school for soprano recorder (Baroque and German fingering) or tenor recorder, For teens and adults as well as returnees, Includes...
- Volume 1 of the series "Playing recorder - my most beautiful hobby"
- By Barbara Hintermeier
- Modern school for soprano recorder (Baroque and German fingering) or tenor recorder
Music Book Christmas Classics for Alto Saxophone, In this highlight of the successful series "Schott Saxophon Lounge" Dirko Juchem shows the whole sonic range of the saxophone with his exquisite selection of classical, swinging and poppy arrangements, On melodious...
- Christmas Classics for Alto Saxophone
- In this highlight of the successful series "Schott Saxophon Lounge" Dirko Juchem shows the whole sonic range of the saxophone with his exquisite selection of classical, swinging and poppy arrangements
- On melodious and easy to play arrangements, all are included on the accompanying CD, which was recorded by the author himself
Songbook for Tenor-Saxophone Schott Saxophone Lounge, Written by Dirko Juchem and Harald Rutar: 14 of the most beautiful pop songs in "saxy" arrangements, For tenor-saxophone in Bb with piano accompaniment, Intermediate difficulty, 84 pages, ED 22057, ISBN 978-3-7957-4962-0, Including...
- Schott Saxophone Lounge
- Written by Dirko Juchem and Harald Rutar: 14 of the most beautiful pop songs in "saxy" arrangements
- For tenor-saxophone in Bb with piano accompaniment
Study book for playing the violin Note: book is in the German language Extended edition, Volume 1a, A study of violin techniques combined with music teaching and the practice of ensemble playingContent includes: The bow,...
- Extended edition
- Volume 1a
- A study of violin techniques combined with music teaching and the practice of ensemble playing
Songbook German hits Vol.2, For piano solo or piano, vocals and guitar, The biggest hits playfully easily implemented, With texts and accompaniment chords, A4, MF3598, ISBN 978-3-7957-1090-3, 36 pages Content: Geiles Leben, 80 Millionen, Lieblingsmensch, Die...
- German hits Vol.2
- For piano solo or piano, vocals and guitar
- The biggest hits playfully easily implemented
Schott Abba Classics A-Sax, Schott Saxophone Lounge, By Dirko Juchem and Harald Rutar: 14 most famous songs by Abba for alto saxophone in Eb, Incl.printed piano accompaniment, With lyrics and chords, Incl.CD with demo and backing tracks, 96 pages, ED22639,...
Sheet Music for Trumpet From the first sound to Miles Davis, By John O'Neill and Steve Waterman, 118 pages, DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-7957-5468-6, ED8997, In German, Including CD with accompanying play-along recordings
- From the first sound to Miles Davis
- By John O'Neill and Steve Waterman
- 118 pages
Music Book Includes piano accompaniment, Includes CD with demo and playalong recordings, Average difficulty Songs: As Time Goes By, Night And Day, How High The Moon, Blue Moon, Strangers In The Night, Moon River, Take The...
- Includes piano accompaniment
- Includes CD with demo and playalong recordings
- Average difficulty
Songbook for the alto recorder Note: book is in the German language Baroque dances for the alto recorder, Dances and operas from the Renaissance and Baroque period for 1-2 alto recorders, Covers pieces from Praetorius, Handel...
- Baroque dances for the alto recorder
- Dances and operas from the Renaissance and Baroque period for 1-2 alto recorders
- Covers pieces from Praetorius, Handel and Lully, to Purcell, Bach, and Rameau
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany