MXR Product Overview
135 results. Displaying items 26–50.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Effect Pedal for Guitar Phaser, Phase 45 (2-stage) and phase 90 (4-stage) circuits in mini-pedal format, Metal housing, True Bypass, Status LED, Script switch for activating the script mode for more subtle phasing, Script mode status LED, 45/90 switch...
- Phase 45 (2-stage) and phase 90 (4-stage) circuits in mini-pedal format
- Metal housing
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Chorus/ vibrato, Legendary sound of the Uni-Vibe of the late 60s, Controller for speed, level and depth, Switch for vibe mode, Status LED, Rugged foot switch, True bypass, 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output,...
- Chorus/ vibrato
- Legendary sound of the Uni-Vibe of the late 60s
- Controller for speed, level and depth
Flanger Classic Analog FlangerThe MXR EVH M-117 Flanger can be heard in the classic Van Halen guitar style. This is how Eddie Van Halen "spiced up" his legendary Lead sound, especially on the early records. This can clearly be...
- With Edward Van Halen
- EVH Switch
- Very stable casing
Multi-Power Supply for Effects Units Max. total power 2,000 mA, All 5 outputs are completely isolated, Separate status LED for each output, 4x 9 V Outputs, each with 300 mA, 1x Output with selectable voltage (9V/18V) loadable with 800...
- Max. total power 2,000 mA
- All 5 outputs are completely isolated
- Separate status LED for each output
Effect Pedal for Guitar Digital reverb with 6 modes, Controller for Tone, Decay and Mix, Bypass foot-switch, Internal Mono-stereo switch, True Bypass and optional Trails bypass, Status LED, 3 Bi-colour LEDs for display mode, 100% Analog Dry Path, 6.3...
- Digital reverb with 6 modes
- Controller for Tone, Decay and Mix
- Bypass foot-switch
Phaser Effect The MXR Vintage Phase 90 comes in the classic script logo design. This is how Eddie Van Halen "spiced up" his legendary lead sound, especially on the early records. This can clearly be heard in his parade...
- 1974 Vintage Phase 90 Original Reissue
- Gentle, warm modulation sound
- Speed control
Wah The MC-404 Audio Electronics Wah was developed by none other than the Pedalboard guru Bob Bradshaw and has much to offer. Two different Fasel coils offer a choice of treble accentuated wah effect and fleshy mid-range - Boost...
- You can select between the two different sound variations provided by the two Fasel coils (Yellow or Red Custom)
- Custom-designed CTS Extended Life Low Noise knob, Gain Output Stage with Kick Switch and LED display
- True bypass
MXR M305 Multi Mode Tremolo, tremolo effects pedal, 6 selectable tremolo modes (MXR, BIAS, REVO, OPTO, SQR, HARM), tap tempo, expression pedal can blend control settings, switchable mono or stereo input, stereo output via TRS splitter cable or CTR output...
Effects Unit for Electric Bass Chorus/Flanger, Analog delay line circuit, Internal stereo switch, X-over function leaves frequencies up to 100 Hz unmodulated, Controller for bass, treble, intensity, rate and width, Pressure switch for X-over function and flanger, Robust footswitch,...
- Analog delay line circuit
- Internal stereo switch
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar Overdrive, Developed in collaboration with Paul Cochrane, 3 Selectable clipping modes (asymmetrical with medium saturation, symmetrical with light saturation and asymmetrical with full saturation), LF353 Op-Amp enables high output, High-gain sounds and hi-fi sound...
- Developed in collaboration with Paul Cochrane
- 3 Selectable clipping modes (asymmetrical with medium saturation, symmetrical with light saturation and asymmetrical with full saturation)
Pedal Preamp Guitarists never get tired of looking for ever-better pedals to achieve their perfect sound. But what if the amp actually sounds perfect, but needs just a bit more Gain? Overdrives and treble boosters would bend the frequency...
- Adjustable boost
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output
- Great for use with long signal chains, or anytime signal drop-off is a problem
Bass Di Plus The Bass D.I. + combines all the requirements a modern bass player has in a DI box in one device. A preamplifier and a specially designed EQ make a start and a switchable distortion with faders...
- Very rugged housing
- 2 Metal footswitch
- Controller for clean volume, distorted volume, blend, trigger, gain, bass, mid and highs
Phaser Pedal Together with the decent phase 90, which was only equipped with a speed controller, the phase 100 is probably THE vintage phaser effect. The classic phasing sounds of the 70s are not a problem, but Eddie Van...
- 4-Way rotary switch
- 4 Different intensity levels selectable via 4-way rotary switch
- Can be operated via a power supply or with a 9V battery
Effect LA's Sound guru Bob Bradshaw, who developed the Custom Audio pedals, has married MXR and so its quality treasures now run under this Name. The MC-401 Custom Audio Electronics Booster is the right solution for guitarists whose amp...
- Adjustable from 0 to 20db boost
- Stable housing
- 1 Input and 1 output
Pedal Effect Fuzz and octaver, Hardwire true bypass, Knobs for volume, tone, fuzz, octave sub, octave up, Switch for on and up
- Fuzz and octaver
- Hardwire true bypass
- Knobs for volume, tone, fuzz, octave sub, octave up
Distortion Pedal Authentic tube distortion, Controls for output tone and distortion, Selected components, True hardwire bypass, Sturdy metal housing, Operation with power supply or battery (not included), Suitable power supply: Art.409939 additionally available
- Authentic tube distortion
- Controls for output tone and distortion
- Selected components
Bundle offer comprising:
Bundle offer comprising: Rockboard Pedalsafe Type D2 universal, MXR M-117R Flanger
- Rockboard Pedalsafe Type D2 universal
- MXR M-117R Flanger
Custom Audio Electronics Booster and Overdrive LA's Sound guru Bob Bradshaw, who develops the custom audio pedals, has partnered with MXR and is now running his high-quality treasures under that name. With the MC-402 Custom Audio Electronics...
- Adjustable from 0 to 20 dB boost
- Output Level control - Tone and Gain
- Stable housing
Multi power adapter for effect devices Stabilized, 8 x 9 V Connections, 2x 18 V Connections, Total power: 2000 mA, Sturdy metal housing, Dimensions: (L x H x D): 104 x 28 x 59 mm, Includes AC adapter and...
- 8 x 9 V Connections
- 2x 18 V Connections
MXR MXR M251 FOD Drive, overdrive effects pedal, recreates the experience of blending the overdriven sounds of two highly coveted amp stacks, separate controls for both channels (High Gain / Crunch Gain), controls for Output, Gain, Blend, Tone, internal trim...
Combination of Preamp and DI Box for Electric Bass Separate controls for input and output, Parametric mids, Pre / Post switch determines whether the EQ will take effect before or after the Direct Out, Controls for Output, Mid Freq.,...
- Separate controls for input and output
- Parametric mids
- Pre / Post switch determines whether the EQ will take effect before or after the Direct Out
Effect Pedal for Bass Guitar Vintage circuit, Modified for modern bassists, Fuzz tone, Controls for Tone, Fuzz, Dry and Wet, Footswitch, 9V battery or optional AC adapter (not included here)
- Vintage circuit
- Modified for modern bassists
- Fuzz tone
Effect Pedal Combi effect Fuzz and Octaver, 100% Analog, MXR Custom Shop La Machine Fuzz Sound meets classic sub-octave effect, Fuzz and sub-octave volume separately adjustable, Sub and Fuzz can be connected in series or parallel, "Octave" mode adds...
- Combi effect Fuzz and Octaver
- 100% Analog
- MXR Custom Shop La Machine Fuzz Sound meets classic sub-octave effect
Stereo ChorusLike many other MXR, M134 Stereo Chorus is a classic: First of all, it's an analog piece and it delivers beautiful, wide floating sound that can be rarely heard from today's digital devices. It still does sound...
- Very clean and ambient noise free stereo chorus
- With an equalizer
- Bass filter
Ground Effect In addition to the wah pedals, which were conceived precisely according to ideas of Pantera's Dimebag Darrel, there is now a distortion pedal too. Sharp distortion with high tone definition - no eye will remain...
- For electric guitar
- This distortion pedal was designed according to the desires of Pantera's Dimebag Darrel
- Razor-sharp, aggressive distortion with high tone definition
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!